Permits & Forms

Print Forms to fill them out, or pick up a copy at the Town Hall. Bring all Completed forms to the Town Hall. 

Zoning Permit Application (PDF)

Golf Cart Registration Form - Coming Soon

Start Water/Sewer Service Form (PDF)

If you are a new resident you will need to fill out this application, have the homeowner sign the application, and bring it to the town depot with the $250.00 deposit. The deposit can be paid via check, cash, money order, credit card, or debit card.

Town Annexation Forms (PDF)